Friday, April 8, 2011

Dream Bike (Currently)

I'm lost on inspirational themes today, so I'm gonna really indulge myself throw out the specs on the bike I'm currently lusting after. Being a clydesdale, I've decided that my next frame will need to be made of metal instead of carbon, and, although I'd love a classic steel frame, I need a do-everything bike. I need something that's relatively light, stiff, bombproof and rides well. That means titanium.

It also needs to look good. With all this time on my hands, I've come up with the spec that I will be dreaming about until the wifey lets me pull the trigger. Behold, my dream bike.

Frame: Lynskey R230 (shout out to Master Tedd for inspiring my lust for curved seatstays) Size L

Seriously. Look at those seat stays...
Enve 2.0 Carbon Fork

Full Sram Force Gruppo

HED Ardennes GP Wheels (preferably in the old black and white style)

Continental Grand Prix 4000s Tires in Black Chili

Thomson Masterpiece Seatpost and Seat Collar
MMM.... Sexy Silver Bits
Thomson Elite X2 Stem
More Sexy Silver Bits
3T Rotundo Pro Alloy Bar

Something about the classic bar bend just does it for me.
Selle SMP Forma Saddle




Speedplay Light Action Pedals

Yep.... That oughta about do it. Now all I need is the money....

No comments:

Post a Comment