Monday, April 25, 2011

Manic Monday: Spring Is Here Edition

Spring seems to have finally taken hold here in the Upstate of South Carolina. Most of the bad pollen has come, and the semi-regular rain has done a decent job of knocking it down. What does that mean? Time to get outside and do stuff.

This week, we're covering Easter, yard work, questionable taste in movie stars, and others... Off we go.


My man crush list officially grew by one in the past week with Philippe Gilbert's utter and complete domination of the Ardennes Classics.

The King of the Classics joins Fabu, and my Special Boy on the Man Crush podium

Having gotten a couple of stumps grinded (ground? grounded? whatever) last week, I can honestly say that a mobile stump grinder is one of the coolest machines I've ever seen in action.

When you have two feisty golden retreivers in your back yard, give up on making things look good back there. Focus on the front yard. Therefore, we have a goal to "prettify" the front of Casa Zeta, and we are open to suggestions.

Does anything improve a night's sleep more than being able to leave the windows open to let the breeze in?

Can somebody explain to me how the date for Easter gets decided? There's like a six week swing in there for where it can fall. I honestly had no idea it was coming this past weekend until Friday.

I've only seen him in two movies (Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get Him to the Greek), but, God help me, I think I like Russell Brand.

On that note: who would've thought that Puff Daddy (or whatever his name is now) would be such a solid actor?

Have a great week, people. Wash your winky.

2 comments:

  1. Correction... you have seen Russell Brand in... count it... 3 movies... Bonus points if you can remember which movie without going to IMDB.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give... I even went to IMDB and couldn't find anything...

    ReplyDelete