Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Manic Monday: Time Warp Edition (revisited)

Crap. Second week in the past month or so I missed Monday. So, we're taking a time warp back for a quickie edition so I can try to keep up appearances around here.

I don't wish ill will on him, but my life would me much more pleasurable if Skip Bayless just disappeared from the overall sports consciousness. Seriously, how does that guy have a job?

Oh, and Colin Cowherd too...

And Gregg Easterbrook...

Anyway, moving along

There are few things more viscerally satisfying than chopping something down with an axe, Cro-Magnon style.

I"m a fan of Brett Dennen. Seriously, I am, but I can't be the only one that thinks Dennen is the real world, modern-day, musical version of Pat

Speaking of androgyny, it's hard enough feeling like a man's man when you're unemployed and relying on your wonderful bride to keep things afloat, but when something like this comes in the mail, it goes to a whole different level.

Not only did they know my birthday, which is disturbing enough, but they decided to make me a woman. Great.

Also speaking of birhday, since we're warping back in time and it's really Monday, April 18 2011, Happy Birthday to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment