Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Like Donkey Kong

As in, it's on. Seen here, The Man Crush is ready and willing to lay down the pain in the upcoming installment of Paris-Roubaix.


You can read the whole thing for yourself, but the operative passage goes thusly:


"I’m very happy: there were fifty of them behind a gladiator...In Flanders I was the only one of the big riders in front, and so I would say I am still the number one favourite,” he said. “I am the only man in the world who can make an attack like the one in Flanders, or in Roubaix in 2010. Everybody knows that if I’m at 100 percent they have to fasten their seatbelts, like on an aeroplane.”


I still hold out hope for My Main Man George, but the pro peloton best beware... Spartacus is on the Warpath.


Best pic of the day. Check out the rest here
I promise to stop talking about cycling after this weekend. Until the Giro at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment